The sixth largest country on the planet has astonishing diversity: A melting pot of mountains, deserts, reefs, forests, beaches, and multicultural cities. Most Australians live on the coast, almost always in large cities; in fact, Australia is the 18th most urbanized country in the world. Theatrical productions, rock concerts or grand art gallery openings are never lacking.

Why Australia?

  • The sixth largest country in the world : Australia is the sixth largest country in the world and home to more than 24 million people. It has become a popular destination for international students. Last year they received about 600,000!
  • 25% of its inhabitants are foreigners : Around 25% of Australia’s residents were born abroad – according to a 2012 census‒ and the number is expected to increase rapidly due to the growing popularity of the country.
  • Work permits for students : Part time for participants who sign up for courses longer than 16 weeks.
  • The educational offer is immense and Australian educational centers have great international prestige and quality in their classes.
  • It allows to divide the payments of the courses so it is much more accessible.
  • Australia is an English-speaking country, that is, whatever you study, you will continue to improve your English!
  • If you like to travel, Australia will make you fall in love . Its unique geology, its exuberant nature and the wonderful endemic flora and fauna make up one of the most attractive countries in the world.
  • The quality of life is very high, the job opportunities are abundant and the warmth of the Aussies is very welcoming.
  • It is a very safe country.

Immigrate to Australia

Ways to legally reside and work in the country:

    1. Tourist visa: You can study in Australia with a tourist visa as long as your course does not last more than 3 months. Important: this visa DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO WORK.
    2. Work and Holiday Visa : It is a work and study visa that can be requested by some nationalities such as Chile, Spain, Argentina, Uruguay or Peru and that allows you to work full time for one year in Australia. With this visa you can study a maximum of 4 months.
    3. Other visas: There are other visas such as the Training Visa (Subclass 407) or the Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485) that offer other conditions to study in Australia.

To study in Australia you require:

      • Be over 16 years old (and over 18 if you want to work).
      • Be enrolled in the Australian school where you will take the course (be it English, technical or university degree).
      • Have an approved student visa.
      • Have student health insurance for the duration of your stay.
      • Level of English : depending on the studies you are going to take, the school may request a level test to determine your command of the language before accepting the application.
      • Have your passport up to date.
      • If you have traveled to exotic countries in recent months, they may require specific medical tests.
      • Other requirements to study in Australia that may depend on your nationality:
        • They may request biometric tests.
        • They may ask you to demonstrate financial solvency. This means demonstrating that you have sufficient financial funds to pay for the course and your maintenance in the country.

To study in Australia you require:

      • Add relevant and real experience to your resume.
      • Get confidence and security in a work environment so that you can pursue the career you most desire.
      • Find out what the future job search process looks like: search and apply for a job, and practice your interview skills with employers.
      • Build an industrial network of contacts and develop relationships with employers.
      • Receive support throughout the process from our skilled team of experts

Working conditions with the student visa

With the student visa, you can legally work 20 hours a week during your course and full-time during vacation periods. This translates to half a day while you are studying and a full day when you are on vacation.

These 40 hours can be distributed in the way you want. The cast will depend largely on the job you find and the course you are doing; It is also important that you find a way to reconcile everything that also allows you to enjoy your free time.

English in Australia

  • Quality programs at competitive prices.
  • Study and work permits (20 hours / week and 40 hours / week at specific times of the year) for students who contract programs of more than 16 weeks duration.
  • It allows to divide the payments of the courses so it is much more accessible.

English with ILSC

  • 4 great locations in Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane.
  • Over 130 courses and programs available: General English, Foundation Programs, Academic and Exam Preparation Programs, Business English, and Creative and Cultural English.
  • The support of a company with more than 29 years providing quality education.
  • More than 220,000 students graduated from all its campuses in Australia and Canada.
  • Possibility to choose different electives and customize your study options.
  • Flexible start dates (every 4 weeks).
Most students, when they arrive in Australia, look for low-skilled jobs so that they can combine them with their studies. The most common jobs for students are usually found in the hotel and restaurant industry, in delivery services, in stores as a clerk or even as a warehouse worker.
This type of work usually has a minimum wage of $ 17 AUD, although the usual thing is to find jobs that pay between $ 20 AUD and $ 25 AUD per hour . You should also bear in mind that there are jobs that have special salaries at certain times, for example, those that start after 7:00 p.m. or jobs that take place on holidays or weekends.
The good thing about these types of jobs is that they are usually more flexible and easier to get than skilled jobs. If your idea is to enjoy the country, they are usually the best option.

Host family, residences or on your own.

Higher Studies in Australia

Request your quote

An advisor will contact you by phone and email within the following hours