SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID
- Academic merit
- Scholarship for high level of English
- Accommodation scholarship (varies by country)
- Sports scholarship
Scholarships are not requested by students, they are awarded by the admissions department automatically, if the student meets the requirements to access any of them.
The Admissions department of the institution is the one who evaluates the suitability of a candidate to grant him a scholarship; however, you will be eligible to:
- Accommodation scholarship: if you apply to a Bachelor’s / Bachelor’s program and you are Latin American (except for Chilean nationals)
- Scholarship for high level of English: if your language proficiency is certified and exceeds a 7.0 in IELTS
- Academic Merit Scholarship: If your grades are high and you graduated with honors
- Sports scholarship: if you are a federated or high-level athlete in your country of origin and you will continue practicing sports during your studies.
With your educational advisor, however; Remember that they are granted by the Admissions department of the institution and in no case can scholarships be guaranteed if this department has not studied your file.
Your student advisor will be able to guide you on the possibilities of private financing that exist in each country.
Request your quote
An advisor will contact you by phone and email within the following hours