• What procedures or permits do I have to carry out?

    Important procedures

    • Have your passport valid.
    • Apostille birth certificate.
    • Apply for a student visa at the Mexican embassy in your country. (Requirements may vary by country).
    • Keep your immigration form and keep it well.
    • Validate your school documents before the SEP.
    • Make an appointment with CAF for immigration procedures and revalidation of studies.
  • At the moment I do not have a valid passport (yet). Now what?

    The passport you will need is at the time of making the visa, not for the admission process.

Request your quote

An advisor will contact you by phone and email within the following hours