University Canada West (UCW), located in the center of the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, is a business and technology oriented university characterized by striving to be a premium provider of higher education with a renewed focus on your students’ experience.
UCW students come from more than 45 countries around the world and include Canadian citizens and visiting students who contribute to the diversity and richness of the University. Whether you’ve recently graduated from high school, or are a college graduate, you’ll find what you need here.
Why study at UCW?
- Professional and Dedicated Teaching Professors: Every University Canada West faculty member joined the university because of their passion for teaching and their desire to make a difference in the lives of your students. UCW students are guaranteed to always stay in the foreground.
- Permission to work while studying: Students who attend classes during the day and some afternoons can find a job that fits their schedule. You may be eligible to work up to 20 hours / week while studying and working full time during scheduled breaks
- Small Class Size: Average class size is 20-25 students. Class sizes are intentionally kept small for better peer interaction and to give the instructor more time for each student.
- Dynamic and growing institution: Defined by its close connections with the business community and its commitment to excellent student services. It ensures to foster a diverse and challenging learning environment focused on the practical application of knowledge and the creation of competencies for scholarship, leadership and responsible citizenship in a global context.
- Located in the heart of the city: The UCW campus is just steps away from public transportation, including the Waterfront SkyTrain station, bus routes, and the SeaBus terminal. The vibrant and lively neighborhood is filled with restaurants, shops, entertainment options, shopping centers, and fitness facilities.
- New UCW campus in July 2020, Vancouver House: The state-of-the-art campus will be part of a cultural magnet rich in services for the city. Students will be close to a variety of shops, restaurants, and fitness facilities.
- UCW is located within Vancouver’s financial district: Many of the world’s largest companies have offices within walking distance of our downtown campus, providing students with a unmatched access to a network of potential employers.