BA (Hons) in Design – Visual Communication
The job of the graduate in Design – Visual Communication consists of bringing images, texts and concepts to life, turning them around and communicating them in a fresh way to a wide audience.
By examining how image and text work together, you will learn how to design and communicate visually through print and digital media. The program is primarily studio-based where you will work on a wide variety of projects exploring typography, image making (illustration and photography), and digital media. Supporting practice-based studio work, Critical Theory will introduce you to the practice of design and key issues in design history and theory.
This four-year program is perfect if you want to become a graphic designer, illustrator, typographer, or digital media designer.
- Applicants will require a bachelor’s degree officially translated into English.
- Applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide proof of English proficiency. The following English language proficiency tests and results are acceptable for most programs. The certificate of your English language level must have been issued within 2 years after the expected start of your course. The following tests are accepted for the January and September 2021 programs:
- IELTS test with a minimum score of 6.
- Exam TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- Duolingo Test of English with a minimum required score of 95 .
Learn more about our educational offer