MSc in Network and Information Security
Designed specifically to address a growing need in industry, the Master of Network and Information Security at Griffith College is a 1-year program that aims to < span style = “font-weight: 400;”> enable students to develop robust and efficient network security plans, strategies, and solutions. Taught full-time and part-time, as a graduate of this course:
- Gain specialized knowledge and skills essential to a career in network security.
- Establishes an analytical mindset necessary for independent professional and academic research.
- Get a practical understanding of how to identify industry requirements for computer network security and analyze security risks.
- Develop a team player attitude necessary to communicate problems, ideas and solutions at all levels of the industrial team. </ li>
- Take advantage of your knowledge of support topics in the various disciplines of computer science.
- Get great job prospects with a 100% employment history from a sample of 35 graduates from our class of 2017.
Through the Master of Network and Information Security, you will have gained valuable professional experience, specialize in a key emerging field, and develop many technical skills. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates, including:
- Information Security Architect
- Responsible for information security risks
- Cybersecurity manager
- IT Consultant
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Information security engineering
- Microsoft Solution Engineer
- Senior Programming Engineer
- Academic research
- Web Developer
The program contains eight taught modules and one final dissertation / dissertation per practice. Four modules are taught per semester and then you will complete a project over a twelve week period. The general program lasts for one calendar year.
- Candidates applying for this course must have an honors degree in Computer Science, or a Higher Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent international and / or relevant work experience.
- For international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, an officially translated degree will be required.
- If English is not your mother tongue, you must show that your level of English is at an adequate level, that is, a minimum of 6.5 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer