MSc in Pharmaceutical Business Management
The Master of Pharmaceutical Business Management develops students’ skills to investigate current trends and developments in the pharmaceutical business management industry and to develop their knowledge, skills and competencies to work in this dynamic business environment in multiple industries, whether service-oriented or manufacturing.
As a course graduate:
- Expand your knowledge of marketing, technology developments, product launches and regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Master business development and launch activities within an ever-expanding industry.
- Become an expert in regional management, forecasting and budgeting.
- Develop your interpersonal, professional and leadership skills by working independently and as part of a team on a variety of challenging projects. </ span >
Graduates of the Master of Science in International Pharmaceutical Business Management are well positioned to begin or advance a highly attractive career in an expanding pharmaceutical industry both domestically and internationally. .
The Program consists of three stages:
- Stage 1 and 2: a two-semester teaching stage leading to the Graduate Diploma of Science in International Pharmaceutical Business Management, for students who wish to leave at that stage. (60 credits)
- Stage 3: A semester-long dissertation-based stage, where students make regular contact with their dissertation supervisor, cumulatively leading to the Master of Science in Management of International Pharmaceutical Companies. (30 credits)
- Bachelor’s degree and notes, in the areas of Pharmacy, Sciences and related Sciences or Business, with three years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry. Candidates possessing relevant alternative qualifications and related experiential learning will be deemed eligible to apply.
- For international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, an officially translated degree will be required.
- If English is not your mother tongue, you must show that your level of English is at an adequate level, that is, a minimum of 6.5 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer