MBs in Entrepreneurship and Marketing
The goal of MBS in Entrepreneurship and Makreting is to produce independent and self-sufficient graduates with the theory, practice, and research skills for employment as managers in both specialist and non-specialist roles in a wide range of industry sectors, with a specialization in the Entrepreneurship and Marketing areas.
- Induction workshop
- Business strategy *
- Entrepreneurship and economic development
- Theory and practice of entrepreneurship
- Strategic brand management
- Financing of new companies
- Search methods
- Research project **
- Change management
- Systematic innovation and intrapreneurship
- Development of new products for global markets
- Business strategic management applied to SMEs
- Strategic digital marketing
* An intensive one-week module, conducted in conjunction with the University of Heilbronn, Germany.
** Research Project: Students will complete a research project of around 7,000 words.
- The standard minimum entry requirement is a Level 8 honors degree.
- International students will require an honors degree in business, marketing, accounting or related disciplines officially translated into English.
- IELTS 6.5 (or its internationally recognized equivalent).
Learn more about our educational offer