Certificate in Human Resource Management with Professional Practices
Are you a professional working with a focus on human resources (HR) or do you dream of playing a leadership role in an organization’s most important asset: its people?
As a graduate in Human Resource Management, you will possess specialized knowledge in labor law, occupational health and safety, labor relations, compensation and hiring, which will allow you to work in all aspects of human resources.
- Benefits Coordinator
- Compensation Specialist
- Human Resources Generalist
- Labor Relations Officer
- Occupational health and safety coordinator
- Pension and benefits administrator
- Recruiting coordinator or recruiter
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Training and Development Coordinator
Learn more about our educational offer