This degree program has been designed in response to an increased demand from employees with specific skills related to interior architecture, including spatial planning, design details, technologies , problem solving and visualization techniques and presentation skills. The course takes students through the fundamentals of visual culture, building scientific and design principles, and equips them with practical study skills.
Students are required to engage in in-depth research, apply knowledge of technology and building regulations, organize and manage project solutions, and communicate their designs using digital design software . Graduates of this program leave with extensive experience in creating, analyzing, and interpreting project briefs. They will be able to solve complex design problems and work independently and in groups to find solutions.
- It is a rigorous and in-depth course program that will teach you to create, design, solve problems and act professionally in all related work environments. </ span>
- The practical nature of the course will prepare you for the industry, will enable you creatively and technically to propose innovative solutions and experience in solving problems within the environment built.
- You will use dynamic architectural modeling software such as Revit, AutoCad 3-D, AutoCAD, as well as traditional communication tools such as modeling and freehand drawing.
- The caliber of the work produced by the College of Design has been recognized numerous times through industry awards and exhibitions. </ span >
- An annual Creative Week introduces graduates of the College of Design with those of Media, Journalism, Computing, Film and Photography. </ span >