The Bachelor of Interior Design is a three-year 7th grade course. This course takes the student from inception to successful completion to produce an Interior Design graduate who can create, design, problem solve, and act professionally in all related work settings.
Successful Interior Design graduates are industry ready and creative and technically competent in proposing innovative solutions and problem solving expertise within the built environment.
This interior design program has been developed in consultation with industry professionals and is comprised of practicing architects, designers and subject matter specialists.
- You will develop skills in a wide range of design disciplines, including creativity in design; communication competence in a variety of media; ability to draw; technical understanding; and organization.
- You will receive training from a teaching staff with strong ties to the industry, including practicing architects, designers, buyers, and art historians.
- Experiential learning is an important part of the course and class trips abroad are now a big part of the curriculum.
- The caliber of the work produced by the College of Design has been recognized numerous times through industry awards and exhibitions.
- An annual Creative Week introduces graduates of the College of Design with those of Media, Journalism, Computing, Film and Photography.