BA in Film and Television Production
Work permit while you study
Starting dates: October/February
Duration: 3 years
Level 7 qualification
- Type: Full Time
- Hours: Daytime
Enrollment Fee: From 12,000 € / year
BA Film and Television Production takes place full-time over a three-year period. The aim of the course is to help enthusiastic students develop the essential practical skills and knowledge necessary to work in the dynamic area of film and television production.
- You will gain a solid understanding and working knowledge of a digital camera, lighting, sound and editing, associated software, hardware and equipment, screenwriting and online display media.
- You will develop strong practical skills with the use of television studios, film and television production equipment, and computer technologies, a central part of the curriculum. course studies.
- You will build a strong portfolio of work and participate in a number of exciting projects, including directing your own 7 minute documentary and acting as a key member of the team in a ‘live’ broadcast.
- Shape your career path by further specializing in three elective options from the five award-winning modules.
- Option to expand your media studies with progression to Griffith’s three specialized media master’s programs.
Through the BA in Film and Production, you will have gained valuable professional experience, built a strong portfolio, and developed strong studio and television production skills. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates, including:
- Video Production Consultant
- Production manager
- Field producer
- Script development
- Media consultant
- Sound design
- Script writing
- Camera operator
- Location manager
- Applicants will require a bachelor’s degree officially translated into English.
- For international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, an officially translated degree will be required.
- If English is not your mother tongue, you must show that your level of English is at an adequate level, that is, a minimum of 6.0 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer