BA (with Honors) in International Tourism Management
Key points of the program
Work permit while you study
Post Graduation Work Permit for 12 months
Cooperative placement 1 day a week.
Start dates: September
Duration: 3 years
Level 8 qualification
Type: Full Time
Tuition Fee: From € 9,975/year
Tourism is one of the world’s largest global industries and is promoted as one of the fastest growing sectors. In Ireland, tourism is considered one of the most important economic sectors, with significant potential to contribute to Ireland’s continued growth with a projected job growth of 250,000 by 2025 (Confederation of the Irish Tourism Industry). Currently 1 in 10 jobs in Ireland is in the tourism industry.
- An opportunity to build a global career in one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
- Transferable skills in business management, marketing, human resource management, sustainability, intercultural awareness.
- Smaller class sizes leading to higher student engagement and student-centered learning.
- Professional practice placement integrated throughout the program.
The ba. (Hons) in International Tourism Management is designed to prepare graduates to become effective managers in a national and international tourism industry. Tourism specific modules will develop an understanding of the complex issues facing a contemporary global tourism industry, while business and management modules will develop critical transferable skills in business, marketing, administration, finance and data analysis.
The BA (Hons) in International Tourism Management will provide a path for those who wish to pursue a career in the vibrant tourism industry around the world.
The course creates a learning environment for students to develop critical knowledge about management and tourism and how they meet successfully in the tourism industries. Graduates will have the ability to apply business and management concepts in developing sustainable business solutions for the tourism industry.
There are numerous career options for graduates, including travel consultant, tourism officer, reservation agent, tour guide, tourist information center manager, tour operator, or operations manager.
This program is delivered through a combination of lectures and tutorials, with elements of online and blended learning. The professional practice job placement will also enhance the learning experience.
→ Applicants will require a baccalaureate degree officially translated into English
→ IELTS 6.0 or higher (or its internationally recognized equivalent)
Who should apply
This course is best suited for students:
- Who would like a career in a global industry with endless opportunities.
- Who would like to understand the potential of the tourism industry to make the world a better place.
- Who value high-quality education and the opportunity to earn an internationally recognized qualification.
Learn more about our educational offer