Diploma in Hotel Operations
Work permit while you study
Campus: Vancouver / Toronto
Start dates: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec
Duration: 26 weeks (Daytime) / 48 weeks (Nighttime – Vancouver only)
Type: Full Time
Hours: Day / Night (Vancouver only)
Tuition Fee: Starting at $ 9,750 CAD / year
Acquire easily applicable hotel operation concepts and techniques that will prepare you to efficiently monitor guest relations, front desk, housekeeping, and related departments.
The Diploma in Hotel Operations provides students with fundamental knowledge in a variety of areas within the hospitality industry. This includes organizing and performing guest service front desk functions, managing housekeeping operations, overseeing a team of hospitality professionals, and more. Students will be prepared for a variety of positions in the hospitality industry, such as an event coordinator, human resources coordinator, guest services agent, and more.
Gain the skills necessary to analyze and understand the lodging industry and the external factors that can influence the operation of a hotel and its profitability.
Earn additional certifications from the internationally recognized American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI).
Learn from highly qualified industry professionals through case studies and job projects.
Strengthen your resume with Canadian work experience by taking the cooperative program option.
- Students interested in attending Greystone College must have a high school diploma or equivalent (accepted high school diplomas must be from Canada or the US).
- For international students, a Bachelor’s degree from the country of origin will be required. The degree and grades must be officially translated into English.
- In Toronto, students must be at least 18 years old and pass a qualifying exam approved by the superintendent.
- All applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate Advanced Level 1 in English with Greystone College’s online written and oral test.
- All students must have their own device (tablet / phone / laptop) to access course materials through our Learning Management System (LMS).
The online written and oral test is exempt if TOEFL iBT 55, IELTS 5.0 or ILSC I3 is taken. If an applicant does not meet the minimum requirements, neither the institution nor the student can resign.
Learn more about our educational offer