MA in International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
Work permit while you study
Post Graduation Work Permit for 24 months
Starting dates: March / May / October
Duration: 18 months
Level 9 Qualification
- Type: Full Time
- Hours: Daytime
Enrollment Fee: From € 7,000 / year
Our Master’s programs have been selected from many prestigious international programs offered by Universita Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO.
A lo largo del programa de maestría, cubrirá conceptos esenciales de administración, incluida la estrategia comercial, la administración de operaciones, la administración de proyectos y el liderazgo intercultural. También aprenderá a aplicar conceptos de gestión y negocios a las industrias del turismo, la hostelería y los eventos. Como tal, estudiará las teorías empresariales y su aplicación en el mundo real.
Para cuando se gradúe, habrá desarrollado habilidades para la resolución de problemas y la toma de decisiones, las cuales son vitales para una gestión exitosa en los sectores.
En su último período, mostrará sus habilidades recién adquiridas realizando una investigación y preparando una disertación sobre un tema relevante de su elección.
Todos los estudiantes tienen la opción de aprender el idioma alemán.
Why study this course?
This master’s degree is designed to develop management and leadership skills especially for the tourism, hospitality and events sectors. You will acquire the most relevant and up-to-date skills and knowledge to increase your employability and boost your career, allowing you to advance to higher positions in your field of choice.
Plus, BSBI’s blended study mode means you’ll have the flexibility to adjust the course to your schedule, including work and family responsibilities.
You will earn a Master’s degree in Italian with 90 European University Credits (ECTS).
This program consists of three periods (10 weeks each) and a dissertation period (12 weeks).
During its first three terms, the Master of Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management will cover key topics such as marketing planning, strategic approaches in the tourism and hospitality business, operational management, intercultural management, event management and entrepreneurship.
You will also attend modules on academic research methods and study the German language alongside your master’s subjects. In your final term, you will research and prepare a dissertation on a topic of your choice.
The modules of this program are offered through the blended learning method. Students will attend the modules online through the UNINETTUNO University platform and in person at the BSBI campus in Berlin.
- Tourism and hospitality business strategy
- Strategic Approach to Hospitality Marketing Planning (Combined)
- Hotel operations management
- Intercultural management (combined)
- Event management (strategic and contemporary themes)
- International project management
- Entrepreneurship in Tourism and Events
- Business decision making for hospitality and events (combined)
- German language studies
- Research and dissertation methods
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of issues related to international tourism, hospitality and business management
- Develop strategic top management skills
- Develop original approaches to managing tourism, hospitality and event organization
- Understand ethical management in the tourism, hospitality and events industries
- Develop individual learning, communication, time management and team dynamics skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct self-managed research and develop a research methodology.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify a problem, critically evaluate material, and draw logical conclusions and recommendations.
After completing the Master of Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management, you will be able to apply for a variety of managerial roles in relevant organizations around the world.
- Minimum age: 21
- Academic qualifications:
- Solid bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
If you do not meet the academic requirements, your relevant work experience may be evaluated. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
Learn more about our educational offer