Graduates of audio production and music project management will be able to follow a career as producers, engineers of studio, live sound engineers, sound designers, production assistants, composers, and studio directors.
Graduates can also diversify into career opportunities in other areas, such as radio production, promotion and advertising, music journalism, or the video game industry.
Students can expect abundant access to studio facilities, both in class time and project work, as well as real-world project experience, examples of which can be viewed on our website. The software used in the course includes Pro Tools, Logic, and Ableton. Check out our facilities for studio hardware and equipment. For more information or to arrange a tour of the facilities, go to their contact page at soundtraining.com
Enrolled students will receive access to Sound Training Online resources.
Key topics include:
- Studio and recording techniques
- Music technology and digital audio workstations
- Live sound production and reinforcement
- Electronic music production
- Client-based mixed media audio production
- Acoustics and psychoacoustics
- Pre-production, artistic development and all aspects of the client’s work
- Project management
- Event operations
- Digital Marketing and Marketing Essentials
The content is complemented by a wide range of seminars by industry professionals, all contributing to the creative and technical development of the student.
* The availability of the module may change from year to year