Courses and semester abroad
- Programming, Software Engineering 1, IT Platform, Software Engineering 2, Agile IT Development, Advanced Programming, Computer Architecture, Cloud Computing and Distributed Systems, Big Data and Analytics, Operating Systems, Testing and Quality of software, IT Security and cryptographic technologies, Artificial, Intelligence, 3D game programming
Common modules to add to software engineering:
- Management Basics, Business English, Mathematics and Statistics, Professional Practice Start-ups, Code and Algorithm, General Design, Game Development Fundamentals, Technology Design, Digital Media and Communication
- 1 semester abroad
In the last stage you will work on a business / technological project and, finally, on your Bachelor of Science Thesis (B.Sc.).
This study program is specifically aimed at curious students with the creativity to imagine and the aspiration to learn and develop something new that can have a real impact on people’s lives.
The software engineering bachelor’s program focuses on competencies and skills that generally play a central role in the following job titles:
- Software developer
- Application Developer
- Artificial intelligence software developer
- Software engineer and team leader
- Software Development Engineer
- Software Engineer / Team Leader
- Technical consultant
- Technical Architect
- Application Architect
- Mobile application developer
- Agile development of project management software
- Chief Architect
- Business Architect
- Systems Architect
- Smart Game Software Developer and Designer
- Integration of user devices
Study in the EU in Germany
We emphasize internationality. That is why we rank among the top 25 in student mobility and international orientation worldwide (U-Multirank 2018). Our many international students come from all over the world to obtain a highly valued German qualification (recognized by the state and ZEvA) which is taught entirely in English.
Germany, known as the land of innovators, is the perfect place to earn your degree. Germany is a particularly safe and livable country with relatively low tuition fees and affordable living costs.
That is why we encourage international students to come here and study with us. You can apply with your national school degree now. We will then review your application and guide you through the process.
As a private university, we are not funded by the state, but by tuition fees. Therefore, studying at the European University of Applied Sciences (EU) costs more than at a public university. But it’s worth it: EU graduates meet the essential requirements of design majors, and this sets them apart from graduates of many public universities.
All costs are included in the monthly tuition.
No additional costs such as tuition fees, exam fees, bachelor thesis fees or the like will be incurred as long as the course is completed within the standard study period.
The costs of the semester abroad are not included in these fees, since there are substantial differences depending on the country and the university.
Students must meet the following requirements to qualify for a bachelor’s program:
- High school diploma or equivalent occupational diploma, incl. experience
- Entrance exam
- Personal interview
- IELTS: overall band score of 5.5
There is no limit to the number of students that can be admitted (numerus clausus).