This program will equip you with the skills and technological capacity to develop systems related to computer games and graphics. You will study Computer Science, with special emphasis on topics relevant to Design from Games such as software development, mobile devices, computer graphics and artificial intelligence and you will gain skills in:
- Understand the fundamentals of computer graphics software
- Work as a team and network with other professionals to complete complex software-based game projects.
- You will work creatively and solve problems
- Communication (written and verbal)
- You will develop skills in cinematography and story writing.
- Cultural awareness: developing appropriate games for international markets
- Technical capacity and solid skills in software development
- Object-oriented layout
- Mobile applications
- Data structures and algorithms
In the first year, the entry route to computer game development will have an emphasis on Year 1 this is programming, it is an appreciation of its foundation in the study of the machine physics in which the programs run. In the second year, and in the first semester of the third year, the program will expand your knowledge of software development in general.
In the second semester of the third year, you will have the opportunity to apply the knowledge you have learned and increase your awareness of the workplace of computer games while at the same time It will allow you to develop your social environment and business skills.
In your fourth year, you will undertake a major independent project in the area. Typically, this will involve the development of one or more software components of a computer game, or the development of a complete game using existing software components.