MSc in Pharmaceutical Business and Technology
Work permit while you study
Post Graduation Work Permit for 24 months
Starting dates: October/January/February
Duration: 1 year
Level 9 qualification
- Type: Full Time
- Hours: Daytime
Enrollment Fee: From 15,000 € / year
The Master of Pharmaceutical Business and Technology focuses on core competencies such as pharmaceutical process and production, pharmaceutical business introduction and technology transfer, emerging trends, operational excellence (Lean and Six Sigma), regulatory affairs, data analytics, strategic thinking and leadership development.
- Get invaluable hands-on experience within an ever-expanding industry.
- Develop your professional skills to enhance career opportunities through CV development and skills for interviews, networking, presentation and communication.
- All classes are streamed live online, which offers students the opportunity to attend physically or join the class online.
- Will will provide extensive training and mentoring workshops with a specific focus on individual evaluation and improvement.
Potential roles for graduates of this course include:
- R&D Product Management
- Production management / supervision
- Quality roles / regulatory affairs
- Supply chain roles
- Project management
- Process improvement roles
- Applicants must have a minimum grade of an honors degree at NFQ Level 8 or higher in Science, Engineering or Quality or related discipline. < / span>
- For international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, an officially translated degree will be required.
- If English is not your mother tongue, you must show that your level of English is at an adequate level, that is, a minimum of 6.5 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer