The Master of Science (MSc) in Financial Analysis has been designed to meet the growing need for financial professionals with the practical skills necessary for a rapidly evolving data-driven finance function. Upon completion of this program, graduates will understand the basics of finance, be equipped to use data analytics, machine learning, and visualization tools, apply appropriate financial analytical models, and gain a better understanding of business decision making. in an ethical and cybernetic context.
The specific objectives of the Master of Science (MSc) program in Financial Analysis are:
- Allow students to develop in-depth knowledge and analytical skills in current and developing financial technologies.
- Give students the ability to think critically and make informed, value-creating decisions based on large and complex data. </ span>
- Develop basic competencies and technical skills of students in the fields of applied finance, quantitative modeling risk management techniques and analysis of financial statements.
- Enhance the learner’s ability to operate effectively in cross-cultural settings, understand the nature and complexities of globalization with an ongoing commitment to the importance of business ethics in a global financial business environment.
- Foster the leadership characteristics of students that will allow graduates to lead teams and achieve organizational goals.
- Create an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset that will allow students to solve real problems in an evolving, technology-driven work environment.
- Allow students to identify, develop, and apply detailed research, problem-solving, creative, and analytical skills.
- Provide students with a comprehensive platform for professional development, innovation, and further study.