Graduates pursue successful careers in the following roles:
- Digital Marketing Consultant / Strategist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Advertising consultant
- Marketing Director
- Marketing coordinator
- E-commerce consultant / strategist
- Online Store Manager
- Online Sales Manager
Throughout this program, you will develop some of the following skills and competencies:
- Start and successfully manage an online business
- Develop, plan and execute a comprehensive online marketing plan
- Set up and manage an online store
- Analyze and interpret financial and business data
- Set up and manage an online customer service system
- Achieve a high level of proficiency in all key software programs and online platforms necessary to successfully run an online business
- Plan and execute online sales and marketing representation strategies
- Identify global market opportunities and adjust business and marketing practices to address legal and cultural differences.
- Learn about the most important laws and regulations related to running an online business
- Recruit, train and manage the sales force of a company
- And much more!
Under the provisions of section 4 of the University Education Regulations in relation to admission conditions, a person who has received instruction deemed sufficient by the university and meets any of the following conditions may be admitted to a study program leading to a Certification of university studies:
- The person has interrupted full-time studies or has completed full-time post-secondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year
- The person is covered by an agreement between the university and an employer or by a government study program
- The person has interrupted his studies full-time for a period and has completed post-secondary studies full-time for a period; or
- The person has a high school vocational diploma.
Specific admission criteria for an ACS / AEC.
A person applying for an ACS / AEC program must have sufficient oral and written proficiency in the language of instruction. A person who has studied outside of Quebec must provide the result of a proficiency test for the language of instruction.
For programs where the language of instruction is English, the accepted language proficiency tests are:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): 5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) IBT: 55
- Cambridge English Language Assessment: 162
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL): 40
- Academic PTE: 42
- Duolingo: 85