The Berlin School of Business and Innovation is associated with the University for the Creative Arts (UCA), a Gold Standard institution under the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF). As a result of this partnership, BSBI is able to offer the Global MBA program. UCA is an acclaimed creative institution in the UK that ranks high on the top three UK league tables. The university has also been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in the 2020 Guardian League Table; and was ranked # 7 in the 2021 Guardian League charts for business, management and marketing.
What are you going to experience?
BSBI cares about your professional success. Our modern teaching and lecture methods will equip you with the necessary tools to overcome future challenges in the business world and become a leader in your industry. We have an academic focus on the students; we have the best industry professionals from Germany and the UK as some of our lecturers, and we also welcome professors from all over Europe. In addition, we offer local conferences in Berlin that involve local businesses and culture. All students have the option of learning the German language.
Who should take this program?
Studying a Global MBA at BSBI will expose you to the international business environment and ensure you build a professional network that reaches every corner of the world. Therefore, if you are thinking of building a global career, studying this program will help you achieve your goals. In addition, you will have the opportunity to explore a variety of different career opportunities. Furthermore, the demand for global management professionals is high and increasing. Obtaining a global MBA will help you differentiate yourself from other candidates while developing your knowledge of how to navigate a dynamic and challenging environment.
Our university attracts candidates with a vision to become future business leaders from around the world. Therefore, proactive and ambitious individuals who are motivated to acquire the academic and practical skills necessary to understand business management are ideal candidates for this 18-month degree program.
This 18-month Global MBA program consists of four terms. Throughout the first and second quarters, you will learn about key business topics including: accounting and managerial finance, systems and operations administration, and the various aspects of marketing. In your third term, you will select a specific pathway to help you tailor your program to your career goals. The program will close in its fourth quarter with a dissertation on a topic of your choice.
You will also have the opportunity to attend modules on academic research methods, as well as to learn the German language alongside your program.
At the end of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Discuss and apply detailed and fully informed knowledge of business organizations, their people, financial, investment, marketing and management models.
- Assess markets, business models, communicate business needs, and identify changing business scenarios in a management context.
- Apply professional standards in design, presentation, and writing to clearly communicate your ideas to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
The Global MBA program increases self-confidence while developing essential soft skills. Students who continue their studies with the Global MBA program will be equipped to access more employment opportunities when they begin their careers. Employed professionals will gain knowledge that will help them achieve promotions or help grow a business. There are a host of career options available to Global MBA graduates in areas including entrepreneurship and the marketing manager. Executive leadership positions are also an option.
Minimum age: 21
Academic Qualifications: Solid Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, your relevant work experience may be evaluated. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English language requirements:
- IELTS: OS 6.0 minimum (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT)
- Applicants who obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher * from a recognized university (according to NARIC), where the method of instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a letter of instructional medium
- Canadian citizens who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking university must submit a letter of means of instruction
- West African Certificates (WAEC and NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. The Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade of C or higher. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate).
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE Certificates
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English A Study Program: Standard Grade 4 or higher, or higher and English B Study Program: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or higher
- Citizens of a majority English-speaking country who have obtained their academic qualifications in that country do not need to take an English test (Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica , Malta, New Zealand, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK and USA
* Above the bachelor’s degree can be postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.