This is an innovative program with an integrated end-to-end delivery that covers a wide range of digital marketing topics. The program aims to develop students’ knowledge of digital marketing theory and practice necessary for them to gain employment and perform at the graduate level in the areas of ICT / digital marketing in a wide range of business, industrial and business settings. of the public sector. Graduates will have in-depth knowledge of the practical and theoretical aspects of Digital Marketing. The program enables and supports students in the development of critical analytical skills and the development of skills in the application of theoretical concepts to the practice of digital marketing.
The program incorporates Personal and Professional Development (PPD) within the modules to improve student employability, allowing you to seamlessly integrate into an organization by addressing skills such as leadership, self-management and teamwork that are essential in the area of Digital Marketing. It also comprises a research method integrated into the applied digital marketing modules, which focuses on the review of the literature, the research technique and its application to real-life situations and data sets, how applied research and the spirit business are linked. These modules will inform the student’s dissertation, which requires the production of an artifact.
The specific objectives of the program are the following:
- I provide a critical analysis of current and emerging theories of the digital marketing, informed by up-to-date research and activity in the field of digital marketing.
- Develop practical skills in identifying and solving problems, carrying out digital marketing activities in a marketing department. < / li>
- Provide strategic perspective (incorporating multiple points of view) and context for digital marketing in a modern organization. </ li >
- Develop a deep appreciation of modern data-driven metrics for marketing activities and how they can be generated and used. < / li>
- Develop in students the skills to be a successful marketer in a digital marketing environment.
- Facilitate student development of applied skills that are directly complementary and relevant to the workplace. </ li >
- Identify and develop autonomous learning skills for the student.
- Provide the student with a comprehensive platform for professional development, innovation, and further study.