Develop digital advertising campaigns such as presentations, websites, social media, brochures, reports, and newsletters.
Learn the use of tools such as WordPress, HTML and CSS, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
Improve your writing and create content for promotional purposes.
Conduct surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key stakeholders
Create, optimize and analyze PPC campaigns in Google Ads and Bing Ads
Get an additional certificate from the Digital Marketing Institute
Strengthen your resume with Canadian work experience
Cooperative location guaranteed *
Graduates of this diploma may consider career opportunities under NOC 1123 that include positions such as:
- Communications Officer
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social media coordinator
- Content creator / writer
This program is powered by the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) and upon successful completion you will also receive a Digital Marketing Associate certificate. DMI is the global certification standard in digital marketing education. It works with global digital experts like Google, Facebook, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, IBM, and LinkedIn to define the skills and qualifications required by today’s digital marketers.
The term cooperative gives you the opportunity to integrate academic studies with related work experience. We have a 100% guaranteed cooperative placement policy in the field of studies.
Cooperative work experience could include positions in the following areas:
* Students will be offered paid or unpaid entry level positions related to their field of study. The Professional Services Department will provide full support to students in booking and preparing for interviews. It is the student’s responsibility to perform well during all interviews, as well as throughout the cooperative period. Placements are subject to availability and will vary by program, season, and job market changes, as well as the student’s level of English and prior professional and academic experience. In the event that the cooperative placement is not available, the student must complete a Final Project as an alternative to graduate from the program
You will have at least 480 hours of guided learning, followed by 240 hours of internship in an established business.
The internship will help you apply the theories you learn to practical business situations. We will help you secure your job by sending you for interviews.
The modules include:
* These certifications are offered by Google / Facebook respectively and exam fees may apply.
Have an Ontario high school diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years old and pass the Wonderlic exam.
For non-native English speakers:
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or
- Have the required IELTS 5.5 score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (written on site or online with the exam proctor)
- For international students, a Bachelor’s degree taken in the country of origin will be necessary. The degree and grades must be officially translated into English.