Diploma in Marketing and Communication
Work permit while you study
Campus: Brisbane / Melbourne / Sydney
Start dates: Jan, Mar, Apr, Jun, July, Aug, Oct, Nov
Duration: 64 weeks, including scheduled breaks
Type: Full Time
Tuition Fee: Starting at $ 12,000
This Diploma has 5 prerequisite units that must be completed successfully before starting from this course. These five units are included in the BSB42415 Certificate IV Marketing and Communication course.
The marketing industry is dynamic and rapidly evolving and can offer rewarding and exciting opportunities for those looking to play a vital role in any business, combining creativity and strategy to communicate value to consumers.
The BSB52415 Marketing and Communication Diploma course will provide students with fundamental knowledge and practical skills in all key areas of market planning development and implementation, from market analysis to marketing strategy creation and delivery and monitoring of finances.
By the end of the program, students should have the relevant knowledge and confidence to embark on marketing and communications projects for business or entrepreneurial purposes.
Acquire fundamental marketing and communication skills to open career opportunities in new areas.
Strengthen your existing knowledge and experience in marketing to grow in your current role.
Learn how to create and communicate product and business value to target audiences.
In all of our programs, you will create a schedule that combines 14 hours per week of face-to-face study in class and 6 hours per week of online study. The online study component includes exercises, discussion forums, and resources to help with homework and provide foundational learning and academic skills. Class study schedules combine the core lesson with basic skills and PASS classes.
You must attend both conferences, as each conference covers different content. PASS classes are practical assessment support sessions. In PASS classes, you will meet with your teacher to discuss any questions you may have about the study or the assessments. Foundation Skills sessions help you develop language and other business skills. You will learn to speak and present ideas with confidence. Topics include conducting meetings, writing business emails, negotiating, and making presentations.
- An equivalent to the Australian school certificate from year 10. A prior work knowledge and experience in a business environment.
- For international students, a Bachelor’s degree from the country of origin will be required. The degree and grades must be officially translated into English.
- International students must meet a minimum language requirement of IELTS 5.5 with a minimum band score of 5.0. TOEIC 650 with a minimum reading score of 350. Direct entry is available through ILSC Intermediate 3 and above.
- Students must be at least 18 years old at the beginning of their studies.
- Students wishing to enroll in this qualification must have successfully completed all core units in BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication.
Learn more about our educational offer