Have you ever imagined studying in dream countries like Canada? Its idyllic nature, quality of life and study and work opportunities make Canada the ideal destination to live your experience.
Or maybe you prefer to study in one of the most beautiful and cultural countries in Europe, where the quality of life, its friendly inhabitants and the growing job market invite you to enjoy an unforgettable experience?
Whatever your preference, we know that making an important decision like this is not easy, but we will guide you all the way so that you have the best experience of your life.
Canada is not only a country with great natural attractions, it is also a multicultural and welcoming country where you will find some of the safest cities with the best quality of life in the world. When you study in Canada, you invest in your future. After all, a Canadian education opens the door to job and business opportunities, and to life in Canada after your studies. Canadian university degrees and diplomas are recognized around the world and tuition fees are among the lowest in English-speaking countries.
Canada is an unbeatable destination for international students because:
- It is a bilingual nation with two official languages, English and French.
- It is one of the 10 best places to live in the world, according to the United Nations (UN) and the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- It has impressive rates of access to education, high life expectancy, low levels of crime and violence.
- Its main cities – Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto – have been recognized as world-class places to live and work thanks to their cleanliness, safety and wide cultural offerings.
- Canadians enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the world.
- The country and its inhabitants offer a pleasant and hospitable environment.
- Being a country of immigrants, almost all ethnic groups in the world are represented.
- They have one of the most beautiful natural environments in the world.
- Canada is well known as a safe, just and peaceful society.
- It is a highly technical country. It is one of the world leaders in computing and information technologies and has a reputation for excellence in multiple sectors
Immigrate to Canada
The first step on how to immigrate to Canada is to select a visa. This requirement is essential
since all foreign citizens who want to travel to Canada must have a visa. There are several types of visa, the tourist visa, allows you to study English but not work and the “Student Visa” allows you to access higher education programs and work at the same time
Study and work in Canada
In order to study and work in Canada, the participant must apply for a Student Visa , which is ideal if you want to study for more than 6 months and work since, with this visa, you can emigrate to Canada for a period of 6 to 5 months years . Once your plane lands, the Canadian government will give you an authorization to work 40 biweekly hours during the school period and full time during the holidays.
To access higher studies, there are general requirements to meet regarding the entry level of the participants, according to the area of study and institution to which the students apply. The common thing is that a B2 level of English is required to access higher education study programs.
If the student does not yet have the level to apply, she must do a preparatory English course and pre-University (Pathway Program) during which she will not be able to work.
Higher Studies in Canada
We offer three great institutions with very strong academic programs to study and work in Canada.