As you delve into data analysis and modern information management systems, you will further develop your professional skills to thrive in whatever career you choose.
To earn your master’s degree in data analysis and information systems management, you will complete 180 credit hours, divided into the following 7 modules:
- Data design
- Data management and decision making
- Visualization and interpretation of data
- IS alignment and business strategy
- Technology and trend monitoring
- Project and portfolio management
- Research project
The way we assess our students gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your strengths in a number of ways. That’s why we choose a variety of methods to track your progress. These include:
- Case studies
- Work portfolios
No matter where your interests or area of expertise lie within this field, you will be ready to take on whatever new challenges you face after graduation.
As a graduate, you will have knowledge of:
- Use data strategically in decision making
- Interpret and present complex data
- Communicate effectively as part of a diverse team
- Current and emerging trends in data and technology
- Manage independently in a professional context
After earning your master’s degree, you will see that many career opportunities open up for you. As a Berlin graduate, you will also have the opportunity to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to work in Germany.
With more specialized training, you could find yourself in a satisfying career in positions that include:
- Information systems manager
- Functional manager
- Delivery Service Manager
- Systems Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- IT Risk Manager
- Business Intelligence Specialist
To be eligible to study this degree, we need to see that you have:
- A UK honors degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent
Fluency in English
- IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any element); o TOEFL iBT 60-78; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence that you have previously studied in English; A letter can be accepted to demonstrate that the medium of instruction was in English.
We also offer an internal English test for applicants who are unable to provide an English proficiency letter. Please contact for more information.
If you do not have academic qualifications
We at Arden University are more than happy to consider and positively encourage an application from you if you have substantial management experience (usually 5 years) and can show us that you have the motivation to study the program.
We will ask you for a personal statement demonstrating your ability to study your master’s course. We may also want references and evidence of relevant work experience.