During your studies, you will not only learn how to manage engineering projects, but you will also gain an overview of the broader context of engineering and how crucial it is to have a customer-centric approach.
Before earning your master’s degree in engineering administration, you will study 180 credit hours divided into the following 7 modules:
- Operations and supply chain management
- Project management techniques
- Sustainability in theory and practice
- Risk management and innovation
- Quality management
- Data management and decision making
- Research project
The way we assess our students gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your strengths in a number of ways. That’s why we choose a variety of methods to track your progress. These include:
- Case studies
- Work portfolios
It doesn’t matter if you are already in a leadership position and want to take on a senior management position, or are just entering the engineering management field, your master’s degree will ensure you achieve your career goals.
As a graduate, he will have knowledge of:
- Tools to manage and deliver large engineering projects.
- How to manage and mitigate risk
- Manage the quality of projects and products
- Current theories and practices in sustainability in relation to engineering
- Key concepts in supply chain management.
His master of engineering administration can help him land the next promotion, or even get started in the field if he is currently working in another area. Furthermore, as a graduate of our Berlin campus, you will also have the opportunity to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to work in Germany.
With a little more specialized training, you could embark on an exciting career like:
- Operations manager
- Production Manager
- Production team leader
- Purchasing manager
To be eligible to study this degree, we need to see that you have:
- A UK honors degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent
Fluency in English
- IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any element); o TOEFL iBT 60-78; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence that you have previously studied in English; A letter can be accepted to demonstrate that the medium of instruction was in English.
We also offer an internal English test for applicants who are unable to provide an English proficiency letter. Please contact for more information.
If you do not have academic qualifications
We at Arden University are more than happy to consider and positively encourage an application from you if you have substantial management experience (usually 5 years) and can show us that you have the motivation to study the program.
We will ask you for a personal statement demonstrating your ability to study your master’s course. We may also want references and evidence of relevant work experience.