BA (with Honors) in Accounting and Finance
Work permit while you study
Post Graduation Work Permit for 12 months
Start dates: September / February
Duration: 3 years
Level 8 qualification
- Type: Full Time
- Hours: Daytime
Enrollment Fee: From 12,000 € / year
This Accounting and Finance degree reflects the multiple requirements of today’s business and financial world, preparing you for a career in accounting, banking, securities brokerage, currency trading, management, insurance or positions in the financial sector. Whether you want to change careers or are studying accounting and finance, or are a high school graduate, the BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance is for you.
- If you are interested in the application of numerical techniques and the interpretation and communication de financial information , this course is ideal.
- Upon completion, students will have the skills necessary to pursue a dynamic and rewarding career
- You can qualify for 9 ACCA exemptions, ACA CAP 1 exemptions and a series of CPA exemptions.
- You will receive lectures from professionals with vast experience from a wide range of industries.
The program provides an understanding of the business, legal and social environment in which accounting operates and allows to be familiar with the technical languages and practices of the accounting sector in a market economy . These include measurement and disclosure in financial statements, management accounting, auditing, tax, and business law. While typical careers focus on the world of finance and accounting in particular, any aspect of the business world is open to graduates.
A significant advantage is the numerous exemptions from professional exams for which course graduates are eligible. Students who do not wish to focus on a career as an accountant will find numerous opportunities in banking, stock markets, currency trading, management, insurance, or positions in the financial sector.
- Applicants will require a bachelor’s degree officially translated into English.
- For international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, an officially translated degree will be required.
- If English is not your mother tongue, you must show that your level of English is at an adequate level, that is, a minimum of 6.0 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer