The Berlin School of Business and Innovation is in partnership with the University of Creative Arts (UCA), a Gold Standard institution under the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF). As a result of this partnership, BSBI is able to offer the MSc Finance & amp; Investment. UCA is an acclaimed creative institution in the UK that ranks high on the top three UK league tables. The university has also been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in the 2020 Guardian League Table; and was ranked # 7 in the 2021 Guardian League charts for business, management and marketing.
BSBI cares about your professional success. Our modern teaching and lecture methods will equip you with the necessary tools to overcome future challenges in the business world and become a leader in the digital marketing industry. To do this, we have top industry professionals from Germany and the UK as some of our lecturers, and we also welcome professors from all over Europe.
All students have the option of learning the German language.
Who should take this program?
Our university attracts candidates with visions of becoming future business leaders on the world stage. Therefore, proactive and ambitious individuals who are motivated to acquire the academic and practical skills necessary to understand the financial world are ideal candidates for this 18-month degree program.
At BSBI, we have a sincere interest in your professional development and growth. This master’s degree is designed to develop the skills and knowledge most relevant to the finance and investment industry. You will acquire practical and modern knowledge in financial markets and investments, increasing your employability and promoting your career.
This MSc Finance & amp; 18-month investment consists of four terms. During its first three terms, the program will cover fundamental topics such as business and financial analysis, corporate finance, and financial markets. Students will also attend modules on academic research methods and study the German language alongside their Master’s subjects. In your final term, you will research and prepare a dissertation on a topic of your choice.
- Corporate Finance
- Commercial and financial analysis
- Derivatives and Alternative Investments
- Quantitative Finance and Financial Markets
- Islamic banking
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Venture Capital
- Study methods
- Research methodology
- German Language Studies
Once they have completed the program, graduates will be able to:
- Evaluate critical arguments and information to ask appropriate questions and make judgments about solutions to problems related to financial and investment markets.
- Apply professional standards in design, presentation, and writing to clearly communicate your ideas to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Plan and manage your own learning by making appropriate use of professional networks, publications and research sources.
The MSc Finance & amp; Investment will prepare you for a variety of roles within the financial industry, such as an investment analyst, investment manager, and portfolio manager.
Minimum age: 21
Academic Qualifications: Solid Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, your relevant work experience may be evaluated. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English language requirements:
- IELTS: OS 6.0 minimum (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT)
- Applicants who obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher * from a recognized university (according to NARIC), where the method of instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a letter of instructional medium
- Canadian citizens who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking university must submit a letter of means of instruction
- West African Certificates (WAEC and NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. The Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade of C or higher. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate).
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE Certificates
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English A Study Program: Standard Grade 4 or higher, or higher and English B Study Program: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or higher
- Citizens of a majority English-speaking country who have obtained their academic qualifications in that country do not need to take an English test (Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica , Malta, New Zealand, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK and USA.
* Above the bachelor’s degree can be postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.