Diploma in International Business Management
Work permit while you study
Campus: Vancouver / Toronto
Start dates: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec
Duration: 26 weeks (Daytime) / 48 weeks (Nighttime – Vancouver only)
Type: Full Time
Hours: Day / Night (Vancouver only)
Tuition Fee: Starting at $ 9,750 CAD
Develop a set of skills that will help you succeed in business management in an international context. Learn to build bridges between cultures and how globalization expands and changes business opportunities.
Graduates will gain an excellent understanding of the fundamentals of business management. This program prepares students to enter the world of business management and looks at the current global business environment. Students will discuss global issues, prepare presentations, do team projects, and expand their research skills.
Small interactive classes foster a dynamic participatory learning environment.
Develop global business networks within our various classrooms.
Learn from industry professionals with recent work experience and first-hand knowledge of business trends.
Graduates of the program are eligible to apply for the Certificate in Supervisory Management from the Canadian Institute of Management.
Take the cooperative program and strengthen your resume with Canadian work experience.
- Students interested in attending Greystone College must have a high school diploma or equivalent (accepted high school diplomas must be from Canada or the US).
- For international students, a Bachelor's degree from the country of origin will be required. The degree and grades must be officially translated into English.
- In Toronto, students must be at least 18 years old and pass a qualifying exam approved by the superintendent.
- All applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate Advanced Level 1 in English with Greystone College's online written and oral test.
- All students must have their own device (tablet / phone / laptop) to access course materials through our Learning Management System (LMS).
Online written and oral test is exempt if iBT 80, IELTS 6.5 or ILSC Advanced 1 is taken. If an applicant does not meet the minimum requirements, neither the institution nor the student can waive him.
Learn more about our educational offer