In computing, artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions.
The Master in Artificial Intelligence aims to develop students within the discipline of Artificial Intelligence (AI) that involves skills in technology, programming, data science and information processing to respond to the ever-increasing demand for AI specialists in all industries. The program also recognizes the interdisciplinary nature of AI, combined with analytics and big data, creating an environment for AI to emerge as a key technology for the future. AI is a set of technologies that use machine learning, speech analysis, natural language processing, computer vision, and analytics to process data and make informed decisions or recommendations.
The objectives of the Master of Science (MSc) in Artificial Intelligence are:
- Enable students to develop mastery of current and developing computer technologies, especially skills related to the development and use of intelligence artificial.
- Provide students with a deep and systematic knowledge of the management of Artificial Intelligence in organizational contexts.
- Facilitate the development of applied skills that are directly complementary and relevant to the workplace.
- Identify and develop autonomous learning skills for students.
- Develop in students a deep and systematic understanding of current research and analysis problems.
- Allow students to identify, develop, and apply detailed analytical, creative, problem-solving, and research skills.
- Respond in an ethical and informative manner to address any invisible situations that may arise due to emerging industry needs. </ li>
- Provide the student with a comprehensive platform for professional development, innovation, and further study.