Student residences are ideal for those seeking an independent living experience while studying.

All residences are located around the city, where you can choose between a private or shared room. You will be living with other students from all over the world, giving you a broader experience while living in Ireland.

All apartments and houses are well served by public transportation and are within walking distance of our two campuses.

Student residences include:

  • Fully equipped shared kitchen with all pots, pans, dishes, etc.
  • Duvets, pillows and bedding
  • Gas, electricity and WI-FI
  • Safe and secure houses
  • Shared bathroom

A Work and Study Travel advisor will be able to give you more information.

The ideal is to apply for the place as soon as you receive your initial offer letter.

There are many other options in Dublin for you to find your own accommodation:

  • Find a house
  • Airbnb

Citizens Information – Housing is a government resource that can provide unbiased advice and information on how to find a room to rent in Ireland, your rights and responsibilities.

Estimated per year:

  • Rent: € 600 (Room)
  • Food (budget): € 2,630
  • Immigration registration fee: € 300
  • Clothes (budget): € 800


Health insurance is mandatory to study in Ireland.

Non-EU / EEA nationals (third country nationals)
Students from non-EU / EEA countries are required to secure private health insurance when they come to Ireland for educational purposes. It is mandatory based on the regulations of the Irish Office for Naturalization and Immigration (INIS).

Students from outside the EU / EEA could use travel insurance during their first year of stay in Ireland. Travel insurance must meet the following requirements:

  • The duration of travel insurance must be one full year for students who will be staying in Ireland for more than one year. Students stay in Ireland for less than one year, the duration of the travel insurance must cover the entire duration of their stay.
  • The minimum amount of insurance for accident is 25,000 euros and 25,000 euros in case of illness.
  • The insurance must cover any period of hospitalization.

Second and subsequent years

Foreign students staying in Ireland for more than one year, starting from the second year, must have Irish private health insurance when they want to renew their IRP card.

Private health insurance can be obtained:

  • University group insurance
  • Individual health insurance taken out in Ireland

Attention: from the second year, travel insurance is not possible. Students cannot cancel health insurance after enrollment. This act will be considered a violation of the immigration conditions.

Your travel insurance will cover a wide range of benefits that are partially or not covered by local insurance such as travel protection, search and rescue, repatriation to the country of origin, emergency dental treatments, assistance or other emergency medical treatments in the area. Schengen (other European countries).

Health insurance policies that meet the minimum requirements of the immigration service are likely to be available through your university in Ireland. Many have a group health insurance plan. The premium for this type of policy from a university is likely to range from € 100 to € 150. However, there is no requirement for you to obtain health insurance through your host institution, rather than another provider, and no university should make the purchase of your health policy mandatory.

Policies that offer more comprehensive health coverage, rather than just emergency medical expenses, are available through private Irish providers for higher rates. The main private health insurance companies in Ireland are VHI , Aviva , Irish Life Health and Laya Healthcare . Please note that to apply for a health insurance policy from one of these companies you will need to have an address in Ireland and may also require an PPS number .

Our educational advisors can give you information on the most popular companies on the market.

Request your quote

An advisor will contact you by phone and email within the following hours