BSc (with Honors) in Tourism and Digital Marketing
Tourism is one of the world’s largest industries and is projected to be one of the world’s fastest growing sectors, with exciting career opportunities.
This program focuses broadly on business and management issues and more specifically on digital tourism marketing, to reflect the changing needs of the industry in light of technological advances.
A set of modules has been designed on marketing and management of tourism companies such as visitor attractions, destination management companies, tour operators, travel agencies, hotels, conference centers and management offices.
You will acquire theoretical and practical knowledge about tourism and marketing practices, and you will understand the functioning of the tourism industry and the use of digital tools for tourism marketing.
The program is designed to enable graduates to obtain employment in challenging tourism sales and marketing positions. Graduates with marketing competence and digital experience can expect to find marketing employment in tourism businesses such as tourism cooperatives, national and regional tourism organizations, hotels, visitor centers, online booking companies, travel sector, self-employment, travel management. technology, community, development and support to the public sector.
- Applicants will require a bachelor’s degree officially translated into English.
- Applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide proof of English proficiency. The following English language proficiency tests and results are acceptable for most programs. The certificate of your English language level must have been issued within 2 years after the expected start of your course. The following tests are accepted for the January and September 2021 programs:
- IELTS test with minimal proficiency in English IELTS (version academic) of 6 overall (or equivalent) with no less than 5.5 in each component.
- Exam TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- Duolingo English test with a minimum required score of 95.
Learn more about our educational offer