Data Analysis Diploma in Co-op
This one-year program, Diploma in Data Analytics Co-op, is powered by AWS Educate and Tableau. It will help you develop the skills and knowledge necessary to analyze data and drive decision making to improve business performance.
Learn to analyze data using cutting-edge technology or traditional methods to drive proactive decision making and optimize business performance. With the ability to interpret and transform large data sets into actionable knowledge, students can increase business efficiency.
Graduates of this diploma may consider career opportunities under NOC 2172, which includes positions such as:
- Data analyst
- Database analyst
- Data Mining Analyst
- Data Warehouse Analyst
This program works with Amazon Web Service Educate (AWS) and Tableau. You will receive access to AWS, where you can test various tools on the platform to obtain micro-credentials. You will also develop data visualization skills using software such as Tableau to facilitate understanding of data findings.
The term cooperative gives you the opportunity to integrate academic studies with related work experience.
Cooperative work experience could include positions in the following areas:
You will have 600 hours of guided learning followed by 240 hours of hands-on experience in an established business.
The internship will help you apply the theories you have learned in real business situations. We will help you secure your job by sending you for interviews.
The modules are:
- Have an Ontario high school diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years old and pass the Wonderlic exam.
- For international students, a Bachelor’s degree taken in the country of origin will be necessary. The degree and grades must be officially translated into English.
For non-native English speakers:
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or
- Have the required IELTS 5.5 score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (written on site or online with the exam proctor)
Learn more about our educational offer