- Central city location: BSBI enjoys a campus in the heart of Berlin. The campus is located in Schöneberg, a lively district with good transport links and many beautiful green spaces. The neighborhood surrounding the campus has shops, restaurants, and cafes, so students will never be on the loose. The building itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home to several large corporations such as Sony, Deutsche Bahn, and Daimler, making Schöneberg an ideal place to study business.
- Berlin, Europe’s Startup Capital: Cheap rents and growing investment are helping to attract entrepreneurial graduates to the German city. Berlin is at the center of this growth. Berlin, a cosmopolitan city where a lot of English is spoken, has attracted a large number of entrepreneurs from abroad.
- Affordable education: Berlin is one of the best value for money European cities to go to for high quality education, making it one of the most affordable cities in Europe to live and study.
- Industry Connections: Through our extensive partnerships with the company, you will be able to access work experience, internships, and a variety of other opportunities to help you with your employability.
- Dedicated career and work support: There is a variety of support available, whether you are interested in online learning resources, information on peer support schemes, or workshops. Our dedicated Careers and Employability team can work with you to help you develop an action plan, provide feedback on job applications, and advise on your interview technique.
- Academic qualifications: You will receive a degree from the renowned European institution: Università Telematica Internazionale Uninettuno.
- FREE German language support: To help you integrate into German culture and society, BSBI provides FREE support for German language study for all students. This will also increase employment opportunities after graduation.
- Academic Excellence: All of our tutors are seasoned industry professionals, passing on their years of experience through hands-on teaching methods.
Take a program at BSBI: Giving you valuable practical experience that will benefit you in the workplace. Expose you to the latest theories and tools in your chosen sector. Support you in learning the German language, preparing you for the European job market. Help you create a useful network of current students and graduates. and professionals
- Flexible study through blended learning: BSBI’s innovative model allows you to complete your program by attending tutorials 2 days a week, leaving you 3 full days to progress your career or spend as you wish . Earning alongside a full-time degree has never been easier.
- Online study support through the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE): BSBI has integrated the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) at the heart of its e-learning and teaching programs. Students can access a “virtual” room as a duplicate or extension of their physical classroom, a clear advantage for both students and teachers.
- Free legal support: The Berlin School of Business and Innovation has partnered with the law firm SERS RECHTSANWALTSGES.mbH to provide international students with visa advice including: personal inquiries, registrations law enforcement, residency titles and lectures on relevant visa issues. Students can access these services for free, which helps them focus on their studies and have a great experience living abroad.
- Free Pre-Enrollment Services: The Berlin School of Business and Innovation has partnered with Expatrio to offer a range of affordable packages that help students open a bank account and obtain insurance for a small monthly fee.
Expatrio offers two DeGiS scholarships per year to make studying more affordable. Students will receive € 1200 for a period of six months and a week of tutoring in Berlin, giving them access to an inspiring alumni network. To qualify, you must purchase the full Expatrio package, have evidence of positive participation in school activities, and a good academic standing.